Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Love That Multiplies

A Love That Multiplies: An Up-Close View of How They Make it WorkA Love That Multiplies: An Up-Close View of How They Make it Work by Michelle Duggar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great book. I really enjoyed their first book, so I was curious to see how the family has changed. Lots of honesty from the Duggars. They don't preach or take a 'holier-than-thou' attitude. They are simply sharing their life. Take it as you will. I really enjoyed the recipes and pictures they shared, as well as the advice and tips. It was also refreshing to hear that they struggle with challenges, but they take a stance that is definitely not culturally approved. Acting with love and seeking and giving forgiveness when needed. These are the kind of people I want to be around or work with or live near. Family should be cherished!

View all my reviews

No comments: