Saturday, May 14, 2016

Unspoken

UnspokenUnspoken by Dee Henderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A big fan of Dee Henderson, I came across this book and was predisposed to give it a try. It has an interesting story line, similar to her O'Malley mysteries. I have noticed there is a tendency to ramble a bit, but overall I really enjoyed the character development and the various connections to characters from her other books. Bryce is a strong character who models what it means to live a Christian life. Charlotte's character brings the dynamic of a person who has been badly hurt and is unable to trust. Their journey and her questions about faith and God make for intriguing discussion. It's not the best written book I've ever read, but the subject material and characters are captivating and relevant. Really enjoyed!

View all my reviews

No comments: